Monday 1st of January, 2018.
New year = 365 opportunities.
Happy new year everyone, hope you’re all well and excited for 2018. Just like most people, I have many goals for this year some personal, others not so personal.
- Increase my engagement on apieceofsarah and discover more blogs specifically, travel, skin care, food and fashion related ones. I love discovering new blogs so please leave your blog pages below.
- Travel more! The aim is to visit 4 countries this year, three of which I haven’t been to before. I love going on holiday so I’m more determined than ever to travel in 2018.
- Step out of my comfort zone more e.g. not letting opportunities pass me by because I don’t feel ready.
- Become healthier: exercise more, eat less processed foods, less pasta, cut out most dairy products and stop being so lazy.
- Stick to my saving goal.
- Take more pictures.
Linking back to my first goal, on new years day I was tagged by the wonderful Taiwo from stuffedshelvesite to answer the below questions and I was so excited and grateful because this is the first time I’ve been tagged to join anything by a fellow blogger.
Read the original post here.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their post.
- Answer the 11 questions they asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with your own set of questions.
- Tag your chosen 11 bloggers and don’t forget to tell them as well!
The questions given to me:
1) What’s your best colour?
I love Black and Charcoal Grey.
2) Where do you see your blog in a year’s time?
I really don’t know, hopefully with more followers who engage with it.
3) If you had $1000, what would you do with it?
Put some in my holiday fund and put 100 in stocks.
4) Who’s your best person in the entire world?
My mother, she is my rock.
5) Do you like flowers? If you do, what’s your best flower?
I’m not really a flower girl but I would say lavender (if that counts) or pink roses.
6) What’s a piece of advice you like (it may not have to do with your blog)
“Life keeps going even when you’re sad” “You’re the most important person in your life”
Also, my accountability post also kicks me into shape.
7) What country are you from? If you could change one thing about it, what would it be?
Nigeria! Igbo Kwenu. I’d love to change the infrastructure and the politicians.
8) Which do you prefer; novels or movies?
9) What’s your best piece of clothing/ accessory/ footwear?
Knee high boots, I love them.
10) What’s your best physical feature?
My smile, exhibit a below ☺
11) If you could be a well-known activist for a cause, what would it be?
Really hard question but an activist for people with special needs.
Questions for my fellow bloggers:
- What’s your blog about and why did you start blogging?
- Who’s your style icon? Or maybe a fashion blogger/celebrity you really like?
- What’s your favourite skin care product?
- Where’s the best place you’ve visited and why?
- What’s your favourite cuisine?
- What’s your favourite restaurant?
- What type of person are you?
- With artificial intelligence on the rise would you buy a robot like Sophia?
- What’s your favourite book/movie/tv show?
- How do you like to relax?
- What would you suggest to someone who’s thinking about starting a blog or has one but is feeling discouraged?
@For The Wxnderers
@Its Kelle’s Space